Memphis, TN, USA
Create AlertShare this JobApply now »
Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Memphis, TN, US, 37501
Requisition ID: 28885
Posting Locations: Memphis
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising all areas of warehouse operations including, but not limited to, pallet builders, checkers, loaders, forklift drivers, etc. by providing leadership to the team, training, and evaluating Warehouse Personnel and Processes. This position is also responsible for maintaining the ability to provide expertise and hands-on assistance in any area of Warehouse Operations when required. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for performance management and will lead the interviewing of potential candidates, provide direction of work to the assigned team, and provide guidance and support to any specific area of responsibility and, or team as designated by the Warehouse Manager. The Warehouse Supervisor reports to the Warehouse Manager and handles issues occurring within the warehouse regarding processes or personnel while promoting all policies, safety procedures, goals, expectations, and CCCI’s Purpose and Values.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises and directs the daily activities of warehouse teammates to ensure the safe and successful completion of all related daily warehouse activities and operations.
- Verifies and ensures all applicable warehouse processes are followed, including, but not limited to, the processes for handling damaged product check-in, etc.
- Trains and supervises a staff of warehouse personnel and evaluates processes striving for continuous improvements.
- Communicates with other departments and internal,external stakeholders as it relates to identified process improvements, quality, Out-of-Stocks (OOS ), etc.
- Manages and models the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety policies and procedures .
- Supervises, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines; engaging and developing teammates through effective performance management, coaching and training; implementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus ; and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to lead, coach, teach, and train in a manner that aligns with Company Purpose.
- Extensive knowledge of all Warehouse Processes and Warehouse Systems.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and think proactively.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and repetitively lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable warehouse processes.
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those different work areas.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions from a computer screen.
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our packages.
- Ability to work, lead in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in summer, cold in winter) environment.
- Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively seeks out value-add opportunities.
- Flexibility (Schedules,Hours change with the demands of the business).
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience supervising or leading people in a warehouse environment.
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) Certification
- (Confirm if Forklift Certification on JDs) (Proposed verbiage Certification to be secured after 90-day probationary period)
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment (Hot in summer/Cold in winter)
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor (Memphis, TN, USA) ]