Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are looking for a new Account Representative to support our fast-growing Natural Hazard Disclosure team. You will mostly engage in Outside/Inside Sales and business-related relationship building for new and existing accounts. Common duties are but not limited to cold calling potential clients for business, preparing presentations and presenting in front of real estate professionals, and building relationships with existing clients/businesses. Individuals must be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience in sales and customer service in the past. MUST be looking for a career, not a job
- Preparing presentations, presenting in front of a large group of real estate professionals & escrow officers
- Making sales calls, answering phones, taking report order information
- Driving to multiple real estate offices to meet and build relationships with real estate agents & escrow officers
- Consistently following up with clients about needs
- Always being available for clients in order to provide the most outstanding customer care
- Always informing clients about new rules and regulations of Natural Hazard Disclosure
We are looking to hire in the Los Angeles, Orange County & San Diego Areas!!!
- Proven experience as a sales person, comfortable with public speaking, presentable
- Must have a clean driving record and background
- Must have phone sales speaking skills, excellent customer service skills, and business oriented email writing skills
- Must be consistent
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and be self-driven & self-disciplined
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- MUST be able to work with different personalities
Salary based on experience
Please submit a PDF version of your resume, no Word documents.
Compensation: Salary + Benefits + Bonuses