130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA
Riverdale Mills Corporation
The Accounting Manager will manage the accounting department and maintain an effective system of accounting records and controls to ensure accuracy of reported financial results in compliance with GAAP.
Accounting Manager Essential Functions:
- Ensure accurate preparation and timely dissemination of financial management information including but not limited to financial analysis, internal financial statements, annual budgets.
- Oversee all accounting services as required including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, GL, fixed assets and cost accounting.
- Manage customer credit limits and ensure timely collections of receivables.
- Develop, coach and supervise payroll, AP, AR, Cost Accounting staff.
- Analyze operational and financial results, including KPI’s and business drivers.
- Budgeting and forecasting of manufacturing costs, direct labor and fixed expenses.
- Prepare various daily and monthly management reports
- Establish and manage dashboards.
- Provide administrative support of ERP system (SAP ByDesign).
- Support CFO and CEO as required.
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 5 to7 years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment
- CPA License preferred
- Analytical experience
- Strong cost accounting knowledge
- Strong systems skills: Excel, SAP, PowerPoint
- SAP experience a plus
Riverdale Mills Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of galvanized and PVC coated welded wire mesh in the world. A privately held company based in Northbridge, MA, Riverdale Mills specializes in the design and manufacturing of commercial, industrial and consumer wire products, tools and accessories for the marine, aquaculture, security, and construction and farming industries. The company’s exemplary quality and manufacturing expertise is known worldwide. Riverdale’s brand names include: Aquamesh®, WireWall®, MarineMesh®, Geomesh™ and Soft-Step™.
Benefits We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental/Vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing Tuition Reimbursement and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Employee health and safety is Riverdale Mills’ top priority. Employees are provided with protective face masks and gloves, enhanced cleaning procedures remain in place, and social distancing is required by all to ensure the well-being of our team members.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Accounting Manager (130 Riverdale Street, Northbridge, MA, USA) ]