Los Angeles, CA, USA
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Set up and maintain vendor records.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment (three-way matching)
• Enter invoices into accounting system, calculate discounts, confirm due dates, sync with third party bill payment software, and prepare for approvals and timely payment.
• Work with supply chain to request improved payment terms from vendors.
• Review and submit employee expense reports for reimbursement.
• Collect credit card receipts and file accordingly.
• Match corporate credit card transactions with receipts, enter data in accounting system and non-reimbursable expense reports.
• Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and customer information.
• Back up Front Desk with phones, visitor greetings, staff travel, mail distribution, and maintenance of office and kitchen supplies
• Support Finance and Front Desk team members with other duties as assigned.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Accounts Payable (Los Angeles, CA, USA) ]