Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Provides support to the accounts payable department and performs accounts payable functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes invoices for payment; prints and mails accounts payable checks.
- Issues and tracks purchase orders.
- Performs data entry and spreadsheet management.
- Maintains accounts payable files and records.
- Responds to vendor and employee inquiries regarding invoices, expenses, and check requests; assists with discrepancy reconciliation.
- Prints and routes accounts payable reports.
- Assists with preparation of 1099s.
- Assists with monthly closings, journal entries, and bank statement reconciliation.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least two years of accounts payable experience or equivalent
- Familiarity with a manufacturing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in the English language
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Accounts Payable Specialist (Providence, RI, USA) ]