Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
This position requires travel throughout the State of Oklahoma. Position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Provides administrative support to Vice President of Sales, Manager of Sales and Account Services, sales and service department, and all external brokers/consultants/employer groups. To provide a communication link regarding projects with multiple departments within DDOK. Act as a liasion between Sales, Operations, Finance, and Information Technology and any other department to ensure communication, processes and projects are complete, accurate and on time. Aids in the implementation of product promotions, direct sales and renewal negotiation inquiries to Vice President of Sales. Coordinate, compile, and issue all major account proposals and meet milestones set for each proposal within specified time frames.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of Customer Service experience required
- Minimum of one year of experience in insurance, benefit administration, broker services, or related field.
- Good writing, editing/proofing, and communication skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm with accuracy.
- Experience in PC environment, utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and some type of database program.
- Oklahoma Life and Health Insurance Producer License or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of employment.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel overnight when necessary.
Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field. Legal experience/background and current health insurance license a plus.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Administrative Sales Project Specialist (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]