5829 Campbellton Rd SW, South Fulton, GA 30331, USA
2AG Corporation DBA Batteries Plus
If you are seeking an opportunity with the chance to build knowledge and skills and take your career where you want it to go, APPLY NOW. Batteries Plus, locally owned and operated in the City of South Fulton in Sandtown Crossing, offers a 401(k) with company matching, employee discounts, holiday pay, paid time off, sales program incentive fund, and a yearly uniform and PPE stipend. New hires will also receive a $500 signing bonus!
We are seeking an Assistant Store Manager to assist the Store Manager in the daily business operations of the store and direct Store Associates to achieve sales objectives. Your role will be incredibly important in ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have retail management skills with a sharp business mindset.
- Lead and direct all store operations activities including, but not limited to purchasing, receiving, inventory management, customer order management, sales floor recovery, out-of-stock review, inventory controls, store organization and cleanliness.
- Ensure merchandise, accurate price labels and signage are displayed in accordance with approved planograms. Implement product display changeovers.
- Maintain inventory data accuracy (inventory management).
- Manage special orders process and Services work including payment, ordering, returns, customer notification and fulfillment.
- Manage core recovery and core charge compliance. Manage recycling programs within policy and city, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain proper safety-related items and equipment. Follow and enforce all safety rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate and coach a “customer-first” mentality.
- Support all commercial and retail sales strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure deliveries are accurate and on time or arrange deliveries via third-party delivery companies.
- Assist with selection and training of Store Associates.
- Perform supervisory duties in the absence of the store manager.
- Delegate tasks, validate completion and ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
- Perform testing and installation of automotive batteries.
- Replace screens and other components on smartphones, tablets, and other devices as needed.
- Cut and program keys and fobs.
Please note this is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent and at least one year retail experience and two years in a leadership role, or three years of supervisory/management experience. Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate concrete and abstract ideas and understand and communicate directions using both oral and written means.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction as a resourceful, independent problem solver.
- Must be able to analyze facts and circumstances and make decisions within limits of standard or accepted practices.
- Ability to perform simple math calculations such as addition, multiplication, percentages.
- Ability to work in multiple store locations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including peak seasons, special events, and have an awareness of how the store is operating in the manager’s absence.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record preferred.
- Must be capable and willing to obtain WISE Level One and Two Certified Technician device repair certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At 2AG Corporation DBA Batteries Plus, you are part of a small entrepreneurial team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Assistant Store Manager (5829 Campbellton Rd SW, South Fulton, GA 30331, USA) ]