Tucson, AZ, USA
JDS & Associates
Company has immediate openings for Business Development professionals and is seeking a highly talented and motivated account executive to become part of a high performing & highly successful sales team. This is a full-time position and is not a remote position.
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Company operates medical facilities throughout Arizona and Colorado providing healthcare services for employees of our business clients.
Why a sales career with Company: our salesforce is the lifeblood of our company. We believe in hiring the right people, providing them the training and resources vital to success, and rewarding their results.
- Excellent Base salary range, $60k – $65k, based on experience
- Monthly commission structure with residual payments and NO CAP
- Monthly car allowance & assigned company cell phone and laptop
- Proven Sales Structure & Methodology with a Strong Sales Support & Training program
- Excellent career growth potential
Benefits: Paid Time Off / Group medical / Dental / Life STD & LTD / 401(K)
Purpose: Expand our pipeline of prospects, qualify decision makers, introduce our product and services, and close business.
- Actively identify new clients by cold calling, setting appointments, and client tours.
- Follow-up on opportunities to increase profitability, efficiency, and market share.
- Ensure market protection by maintaining knowledge of competitive activities, industry products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, appointments, closed sales, and follow-up activity within assigned territory using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool.
- Develop and execute individual account sales plans to secure new customer prospects daily.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all materials and marketing activity.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through responsiveness to customer needs and service concerns.
- Communicate with Managers to facilitate all of the above in a timely manner.
- Participate in department meetings for the purpose of education, skills training and department functioning.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the set-up of the service offering/protocol and customer on-boarding to ensure smooth business transition and implementation.
Key personality traits
- Captivating networker. Relationship-savvy sales leader who makes connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Customer-oriented performer. A strong work ethic and customer-focused attitude brings value to their partnerships.
- Hunter. A persistent sales professional who will stop at nothing to present the Company Difference to help our clients manage their worker’s compensation program.
- Strategic closer. Sales leaders who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Team member. Listen to ideas, share thoughts, and work together as a team to move our business forward.
- Outside the box thinker. Identify, upsell, and pitch new customized products or product improvements across a wide variety of products and services
- Competitive mentality, looking to build a long term, lucrative business
- Ability to organize and effectively manage multiple clients with multiple revenue streams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, outgoing, articulate, and professional
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence key decision makers at all levels
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Outside sales experience including account management in a b2b sales environment, preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic as well as possess discipline, organization, persistence, and a desire to succeed.
- Willingness to follow a proven model of success for the sales cycle.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong time management skills, problem solving capability, and self-motivated
- Customer centric sales approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to connect with customers and manage the customer relationship
- Able to communicate in a clear direct and straightforward manner
- Able to cope with rejection, drive forward and persevere
- Reside in the major metro area of the assigned medical center.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other CRM applications.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record and reliable transportation.
Send resumes or nominations as soon as possible to: James Levin
Telephone Inquiries: 720.841.3981
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [B2B Sales Rep (Tucson, AZ, USA) ]