Overland Park, KS, USA
Full Service Chimney
Are you a Bricklayer with solid understanding of building quality masonry structures? Let’s talk.
We are currently interviewing Mason Journeymen and Apprentices to join our team. This is a repair crew position which compliments our chimney and fireplace restoration division. This job has great future growth potential for people looking for leadership opportunities. ~ Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
- $35-$45 per hour (based on bricklaying experience).
- Professionally trained; experience is a must.
- Journeymen Masons who have successfully completed an apprenticeship program, preferred.
- Proven Masonry Construction Expertise is required, (2-years minimum)
- Extremely competitive compensation package
- Relocation Assistance available for qualified candidate!
Upon Hire Our Repair Techs are provided:
- Work truck provided for use during business hours
- Reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage if used for business purposes
- Work Clothing and Tools
- 100% Paid Training
- Full-benefits start at completion of 90-days
- Brick-Masonry Construction experience required.
- Able to use standard masonry tools, levels, trowels, and saws.
- Familiar with laying courses of brick and block, mixing mortar and cement.
- Knowledgable of safety practices for both masonry equipment and scaffolding.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, scaffolding, and working on roofs.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Mechanically inclined in other highly appreciated trades (carpentry, sheet metal, etc.)
- Experience with Apple software etc., preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driven to succeed by offering outstanding customer service.
- General sales experience or residential construction-business related experience a plus, not required.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance • Retirement plan
- 9-Paid Holidays
- 2-Weeks PTO in the first year
- Relocation Assistance (for qualified applicants)
- Tuition Assistance
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- On-Site Gym
- Free Snack/Beverage Station Daily
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4-day vacation for Thanksgiving
- 5-day vacation for Christmas
If you have some limited bricklaying experience, that’s okay we are willing to train motivated candidates who want to learn. Please apply for our apprenticeship position for an Earn & Learn opportunity!
QUESTIONS? TEXT us at 913-349-8828 to chat with our Career Specialist. We’re here to help! 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are required to show proof of a valid drivers license, complete a background check, and a drug screen as a condition of hire.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Brick Mason (Overland Park, KS, USA) ]