Capitol Heights, MD, USA
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Supervisor, Bulk leads a team that is responsible for the efficient delivery of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. The Bulk Supervisor is accountable for onboarding new teammates, responding to customer issues, optimizing the efficiency of routes, adhering to safety and compliance policies, and fostering a positive working environment. This position is also responsible for the skill development of assigned merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting up to three Right Execution Daily (RED) rides per week with the assigned delivery merchandisers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with Talent Acquisition on the hiring process (interviewing and on-boarding) to ensure the right fit for the role, an excellent onboarding experience, and to achieve budgeted staffing needs.
- Manages, leads, and motivates a team of Bulk Drivers to deliver results by communicating company goals and deadlines.
- Engage and develop teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training; implementing continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus; and embodying company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
- Teaches, coaches, and trains Bulk Drivers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity, while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistently planned and documented R.E.D. rides (a minimum of 3 per week)
- Ensures core internal audit guidelines and procedures are followed and met, including cash handling, Kronos time-card management, fuel card management, etc.
- Executes the company’s full service vending strategy for fill rates, flavor changes, and space to sell; manages the delivery and merchandising of all full service customers in the assigned territory.
- Utilizes systems to assist with scheduling, account suspension, and frequency planning; and ensures accurate, secure and efficient cash room operations.
- Monitors key business indicators, including the number of cases delivered, shrink result, percentage of orders served and delivered, RED, etc., and develops action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains.
- Establishes behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensures that teammates are trained on safe working techniques in the trade, including but not limited to safety blitzes, evaluations, annual testing, etc.
- Partners cross functionally to manage and lead effective communication with sales, warehouse, and route planning teams.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of CCCI Sales and Delivery operations preferred Prior leadership and management experience a plus.
- Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop a team.
- Ability to manage constant change in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills – SAP, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint , laptop, iPad, Smart Phone Must be able lift and merchandise products up to 75 pounds, use of material handling units (hand cart, CooLift, Pallet Jacks)
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL
- Preferred 2 years of education beyond school in college or technical school
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Bulk Delivery Supervisor (Capitol Heights, MD, USA) ]