Hamilton Township, NJ, USA
ELMS Construction Group LLC
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofings or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Experience in carpentry/construction
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read blueprints, technical documents and drawings
- Eye for detail
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Driver’s license
Special craftsmen skill/experience is a bonus.
We work on job sites in the Trenton, Princeton, Hamilton area, as well as the greater Philadelphia area and other areas in New Jersey.
We’re a non-union company.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Carpenter ]