1600 Martin Avenue, Santa Clara, CA, USA
santa clara aquamaids
Job title: Facility & Event Logistics Manager
Report To: COO
Classification: Exempt with a minimum work requirement of 40 hours per week
Salary: Range $65,000 to $85,000 depending on experience
Summary: The Facility & Event Logistics Manager is responsible for planning and performing the physical and logistical support for SCA infrastructure, property and pools, while facilitating and assisting with routine club fundraising, day-to-day operations and swim program operations. S/he is responsible for:
1. Performing routine facilities infrastructure maintenance, repairs and upgrades.
2. Maintaining and supporting fundraising competency, organization, components and schedule.
3. Facilitating and assisting Parents & Coaches with Swim Program and Club Event Logistics.
This is an exempt, full-time position which has full benefits (medical/dental/vision/sick time/holiday pay). Santa Clara Aquamaids has the right to revise or change the job duties, responsibilities and hours as the need arises.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
· Facilitate and provide all facets of routine facilities infrastructure maintenance, repairs and upgrades. This includes the Aquamaids Center and SCA structures and equipment at swimming pools. It also involves maintaining the SCA workshop, SCA vehicles and the driving of same.
· Responsible for keeping record of facility schedule maintenance and compliance; Health Department, Fire Department (sprinkler/alarm testing) and permitting as it applies to projects.
· Facilitate, assist and provide Parents and Coaches with Swim Program and other Club Event logistic support. This may include, but is not limited to, documentation, staging, transportation, manpower, equipment, props and storage.
· Warehouse and content inventory control system.
· Maintenance, repair, storage and transportation of sound equipment.
· Follow the Aquamaids policies and procedures and be an ambassador of the club and the sport.
· A working knowledge and hands on experience with remote sound/equipment and facility operations
· Knowledge of all bingo hall equipment (Servers/Handheld/POS/Connectivity/Phones/Security Alarm/Audio & Visual) (Vendor available for system support)
· Familiarity with the dynamics of a sports-orientated nonprofit volunteer organization
· Experience dealing with customer satisfaction issues and providing conflict resolution
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
· Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
· Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
· Experience in building infrastructure planning, integration, maintenance and sustainability
· Commercial building, vendor, contractor and handyman experience
· Ability to drive and maintain a 18ft cab truck
· Be able to speak, read, write, comprehend the primary language used in the workplace
· Experience in property maintenance and with maintenance vendors
· Proficiency with computing desktop applications such as MS Office, Online ordering applications (IT Vendor available for support)
· An ability to read blueprints and design or project documents including requirements documents and bidding or contract statements of work (SOW) a plus (work with Vendor on Architectural Plans)
· Understanding of and ability to resource commercial building plumbing, electrical, public address and security systems (Vendors available for support)
· Familiarity with security and CCTV systems including DVRs, Cameras and connectivity (Vendor available for support)
· Familiarity with local and wide area networking, PC connectivity (IT Vendor available for support)
· Sit for prolonged periods
· Stand for up to 4-hours at a time
· Be able to climb stairs and ladders
· Walk throughout a two level 30,000 sq. ft. structure
· Perform some repetitive motion activities
· Coordinate and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
· Have the ability to lift/carry up to 80 pounds
· Be willing to work flexible hours and be on call when unusual situations occur
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Facility and Maintenance Manager (1600 Martin Avenue, Santa Clara, CA, USA) ]