Pittston, PA, USA
Why US Foods?
Our Customers’ success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we work to exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and commitment to service.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join our team, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Drive to and deliver customer orders to meet scheduled customer times and maintain adequate productivity rate to meet delivery schedules.
- Unload products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and place items in designated customer storage area.
- Verify delivery of correct items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
- Heavy customer service- customer interaction.
- Willing and able to:
- Perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to 80 pounds or more.
- Make frequent stops during the course of a work shift.
- Drive and work in inclement weather conditions
What You Bring to the Table
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have valid CDL A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualified.
- Minimum six months commercial driving experience or three months of foodservice or food and beverage delivery experience required.
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferred.
MOS CODE: Motor Transport Operator, Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers Military Skills and Experience Crosswalk
Visit O*Net to see how your service aligns with US Foods roles: www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/MOC/