Naval Health Clinic Hawaii Makalapa, Makalapa Road, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI, USA
Are you a Certified Nurse Case Manager looking for a rewarding position to support the Wounded Ill and Injured (WII) program? You will provide the patient/ family with the knowledge and skills necessary for the implementation of their plan of care, Facilitate patient and family decision-making activities by keeping them well informed of their rights, responsibilities and options, and have the opportunity to follow patients through hospitalization and follows up in ambulatory and community health care settings. The position is full time with a full benefits package… and it is in HAWAII!
- Degree: Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Possess one of the following certifications:
o Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
o Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
o Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
o American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
o National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
o Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
o American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
o National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Experience: One year of experience in Case Management.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
*Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
*Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
*Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact CCMS.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [CERTIFIED NURSE CASE MANAGER working with wounded warriors (Naval Health Clinic Hawaii Makalapa, Makalapa Road, Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, HI, USA) ]