14 Grafton Drive, Portsmouth, NH, USA
Port City Air
o Job Title: Charter Operations
o Location: 104 Grafton Drive, Portsmouth, NH, 03801
o Base Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 / Hour, DOE
o Employee Type: PT & FT Non-Exempt
Port City Air (PCA) is a 24/7 aviation services company located at the Portsmouth International Airport within the Pease Tradeport. PCA offers a variety of ground support and services for private, commercial, and military aircrafts such as fueling, de-icing, cleaning, restocking and more! Our Charter Operations department provides cleaning and restocking of aircrafts as well as transportation and security for crew and passengers. Our rapidly growing company is looking to add to the full and part-time teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a position with flexible hours. Working hours are short blocks at a time (about 3-4) with opportunities to work multiple blocks throughout the day and night. The schedule can range between 10–40 hours per week, depending on the needs of the company as well as employee requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning/sanitizing aircrafts.
- Re-stocking of supplies, food and beverage.
- Transportation of crew and passengers to/from hotel as needed.
- Maintain security of the ramp.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills are a must.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, holidays) as we are a 24/7/365 operation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation.
- Subject to routine drug and alcohol screenings.
- Must pass the FAA and Homeland Security background checks as well as complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be physically capable of safely working with and around various types of equipment while outside in all types of weather, day or night.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs. overhead.
- Must be physically capable of sitting and standing for long periods.
Port City Air, and its subsidiaries, is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. For more information visit https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Darlene Skiotis, HR Generalist, at email@example.com
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Charter Operations (14 Grafton Drive, Portsmouth, NH, USA) ]