Remote (Washington, DC, USA)
Simoniz USA, one of the nation’s leading car wash chemical companies is looking to add a highly motivated tech to our Chemical Service Team. This position will play an integral role in the chemical sales process. The successful candidate will work within a sales team, learning the intricacies and nuances of car wash chemistry. This opportunity provides paths for advancement including car wash chemical sales, national accounts sales and Management. A 4-day introductory training course will be provided through Simoniz University!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Route Sales/Chemical Service Technician to join our growing team in Washington DC Metro area, including Northern Virginia and Maryland. The typical schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 7:45 am to 6:00 pm. Additional hours may be needed for travel and weekend work. Some overnight travel may be required. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, company-paid life, voluntary life, voluntary long term disability, 401k, paid holidays, vacation and personal time. Monthly stipend available to cover business expenses.
- Manage routine chemical checks and minor maintenance for key accounts
- Become an application expert and perform necessary tasks in order to keep independent car washes performing at peak levels
- Adjust dispensing equipment for optimal performance
- Inspect chemical applications for “show” and ensure adequate performance
- Replacing tips, poly tubing, foot valves and injectors as directed by manager
- Communicate with manager about needed orders for replenishment
- Make note of any relevant equipment discrepancies to the manager
- Develop and maintain rapport with our customer base and partner with the customer to make beneficial recommendations
- Maintain high-quality customer service and care
- Some overnights required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- A good understanding of technology including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Must be a self-starter
- Good time management and organizational capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
- Wear specified personal protective equipment as needed
- Knowledge of the car wash industry preferred but not required
Simoniz USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Chemical Service Technician (Remote (Washington, DC, USA)) ]