Olathe, KS, USA
Full Service Chimney
$1200 Sign-On Bonus. We are looking for several candidates with general construction experience to become field technicians on our repair teams. This position can fast track to a leadership role in less than one year, but it takes a dedicated and reliable individual to push forth and prosper!
Pay starts between $20 – $30 per hour depending on your current skillset and if your talents can translate into our niche industry.
We teach you everything you need to know about building, installing, and repairing fireplaces and chimneys. Paid on-the-job training starts on your first day! Apply now to take advantage of this EARN and LEARN opportunity.
- High School Diploma
- Authorized to work in the United States with a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift up to 60-80 lbs.
- Ability to work on rooftops outdoors in all weather conditions.
- 1+ year experience in construction is preferred, not required.
We will provide 100% paid on the job training to all new hires!
Job duties include:
- Assembling scaffolding, setting up fall protection, ladders, roof platforms, etc.
- Construction of Masonry and Wood chimneys.
- Installation of gas, wood, and electric fireplaces.
- Installing stone, tile, etc.
- Possible other forms of home remodeling.
Chimney and fireplace work really uses most every trade at one time or another. We know finding someone that knows every trade would be a challenge, so we are willing to train the right individuals. Excellent opportunity to become certified and grow into a lead technician running your own repair truck!
~ Apply today to interview and start as soon as possible! ~ Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Upon Hire Our Repair Techs are provided:
- Work truck provided for use during business hours
- Reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage (if used for business purposes)
- Work Clothing and Tools
- 100% Paid Training
- Full-benefits start at completion of 90-days
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance • Retirement plan
- 9-Paid Holidays
- 2-Weeks PTO in the first year
- Relocation Assistance (for qualified applicants)
- Tuition Assistance
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- On-Site Gym
- Free Snack/Beverage Station Daily
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4-day vacation for Thanksgiving
- 5-day vacation for Christmas
QUESTIONS? TEXT us at 913-349-8828 to chat with our Career Specialist. We’re here to help! 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are required to show proof of a valid drivers license, complete a background check, and a drug screen as a condition of hire.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Chimney Repair Technicians (Olathe, KS, USA) ]