Colorado Springs, CO, USA
LS Gallegos & Associates Inc
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work on the City of Colorado Springs Pikes Peak Rural Transportation Authority (PPRTA) bridge programs (http://pprta.com/). The Bridge Asset Management Program includes oversight of inspection, evaluation, management, and preservation of bridges, culverts, tunnels, and other transportation structures. This program is associated with the City’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) and Bridge Maintenance Program (BMP).
· Contribute to the development of the Bridge Asset programs.
· Assist the Bridge Asset Manager in developing standard operating procedures, construction details and specifications to preserve existing bridge structures and establish new bridge selection and design criteria.
· Provide construction management support.
· Assist with conceptual engineering.
· Minimum 2 years of related experience.
· Construction management, structural, or civil engineering degree.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Demonstrated interest in bridges and transportation structures.
· Competent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with others, expressing ideas effectively and professionally to an engineering and non-engineering audience.
· EIT or PE license
· Project management experience
· database knowledge a plus
Estimated salary range: $70,000-$90,000 depending on skills, experience and licensure.
LSG is committed to diversity and inclusion. LSG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. LSG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Civil Project Engineer (Colorado Springs, CO, USA) ]