Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the state of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Responsible for processing orthodontic claims and predeterminations according to contract agreements and Delta Dental of Oklahoma processing polices and rules, as well as creating and maintaining orthodontic schedules and maintaining assigned workflow queues. This position also requires contact and communication with other internal departments, as well as with providers and subscribers, to discuss orthodontic benefits, claims, ongoing cases, and request additional information, as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to alpha data enter a minimum of 4,000 KSPH
- Must be able to numeric data enter a minimum of 7,500 KSPH
- Ability to type 25 WPM
- Ability to score 70% or more on Customer Service skill test Problem resolution skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- Dental terminology and experience preferred
- Knowledge of the aQden claims processing system
- One year claims processing experience preferred
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Claims Processor Specialist (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]