16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Responsible for the setup and maintenance of all groups, benefit plans, benefit messaging and CDT updates. Must maintain a clear understanding of DDOK’s processing policies and guidelines in order to setup groups correctly in the claims processing system. Also responsible for processing assigned claims and predeterminations according to contract agreements and DDOK’s processing policies. Effective communication with internal staff within various departments is a vital role for this position.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to data enter 6000 KSPH alpha & 10000 KSPH numeric.
3. Ability to type 45 WPM.
4. Problem resolution and organization skills are needed to answer internal inquiries.
5. Excellent analytical skills.
6. Detailed oriented.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Dental terminology and experience preferred.
2. Experience in benefit coding or in the dental health field.
3. Knowledge of the aQden Claims Processing System.
4. Knowledge of DDOK plan designs, products, and processing policies.
5. College degree.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Claims System Analyst (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]