60 Main Ave, Sacramento, CA, USA
Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento
Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is currently experiencing an unprecedented demand for our products. We are hiring IMMEDIATELY to sustain the demands of our community and ease pressure on our existing team.
Based in Sacramento, CA, Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is the distributor of Anheuser-Busch, Constellation Brands, Sierra Nevada, and a variety of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is committed to continuous growth, development and retail execution. We offer a talented, rewarding and diverse work environment and are seeking to expand our team.
*Current Class A License is required*
Summary: Delivery Drivers efficiently deliver the right products to customer accounts in a professional, safe and timely manner. They are responsible for managing inventory, delivery, and rotation for all retail accounts in assigned territory. They provide a high level of customer service and maintain a professional rapport with retail personnel.
See what it’s like to drive for MBCS by clicking HERE!
Benefits of Being a Delivery Driver with Markstein:
• Monday – Friday (no over-nights)
• 5:30 AM start time
• Local Routes (100 mile radius)
• 4-7 stops (to start)
• Annual footwear imbursement
• Company phone for communicating with team
• Competitive compensation program and incentive pay
• Career development programs
• Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 401k with match and profit sharing
• Employee appreciation events, including monthly, quarterly, and annual employee awards
• Leadership team that cares about you!
• Drive tractor-trailer or express truck to deliver all product to licensed retail accounts
• Conduct pre and post-trip inspections
• Operate pallet jack and hand truck safely
• Complete assigned deliveries in an organized and timely manner manner
• Manage, rotate and maintain company product in retail accounts
• Adhere to all Delivery Department and Company policies, procedures and set standards
Requirements and Competencies:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• High school diploma
• Class A Driver’s License required
• Previous beverage experience preferred
• Acceptable driving record and insurability
• Current local route delivery experience
• Experience with a handheld ordering device
• Candidates must complete all pre-employment screenings, which include a physical, drug test, and background check.
Other Relevant Information:
Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment with Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento are governed on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons on the job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation and military or veteran status.
MBCS is a Drug Free Workplace
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Class A Beer Delivery Driver (60 Main Ave, Sacramento, CA, USA) ]