Stockton, CA, USA
Wyatt Logistics LLC
Wyatt Logistics is a veteran owned company investing in future leaders of America by providing a safe, compliant and streamlined small package logistics service, while delivering the world class service our clients demand. We are currently looking for 15 tenacious and disciplined operators in the central valley that enjoy working in a positive, professional team.
Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
- M-F (0800 – 1800)
- Weekends available for PT and OT available on Sat for FT
- $16.00 HR
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Full benefits package or voucher available
Delivery Driver Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Send resumes or questions to:
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Class C small package delivery driver (Stockton, CA, USA) ]