McClellan Park, CA, USA
MESA3 Controlled Enviroments Experts
Full-Time Temporary position (approximately a year.)
MESA3 Controlled Environments Experts, Inc. is looking for motivated individuals to fulfill the following Job Duties for TWO Long-Term temporary positions during the construction of a cleanroom in the McClellan Park area of North Sacramento, which will start very soon. Has possibility for permanent employment when this project is completed.
- Must be able to work during required job hours, with 30 minute Lunch Break
- During Standard Time (6:30am to 2:30)
- During Daylight savings (7:30 to 3:30)
- MUST be A U.S. Citizen and provide evidence of such by: Provide a valid (not expired) U.S. Passport, <or> an Official Valid Picture ID (such as a valid (not expired) driver’s license or ID Card, plus Official Original Birth Certificate or Official Copy of Birth Certificate during pre-employment fingerprinting.
- MUST be fluent in reading, writing & speaking English.
- MUST be able to pass strict company and customer background check, drug test and fingerprinting.
- Willing to work in a cleanroom environment fully gowned with personal protective equipment, while cleaning ceilings, walls, equipment and floors and always following strict guidelines.
- Willing to Monitor, clean, and restock cleanroom gowning area and other jobsite areas as required.
- Willing to Monitor, identify, record, and report accidental or purposeful failures of others in the cleanroom to follow the required cleanroom protocol requirements as described in the MESA3 Training Sessions.
- MUST pass the written test on the Cleanroom Protocol rules.
- The ability to lift objects as required by the job up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to read and follow strict Standard Operating Procedures and federal regulations
- Must be detail oriented and excellent with documentation of work performed
- Must be focused on safety
- Possess careful attention to detail
- Cleanroom experience
- Construction site cleaning experience
- Experience following strict policies, rules, or procedures
- Experience using a scissor lift or willing to be trained.
- Janitorial experience