16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Client Relations Eligibility Representatives provide direct and proactive service for all employer-sponsored group plan administrators of Delta Dental benefits by servicing all areas of billing and eligibility maintenance in the various DDOK assigned databases. Provides group service by meeting set goals and promoting all DDOK electronic service offerings. Maintaining high quality of service for both internal and external DDOK clients and standards set by DDOK.
- High school diploma or equivalent in experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, which includes public speaking and presentations.
- Typing a minimum of thirty (30) wpm.
- Minimum alpha data entry skills of 5000 ksph.
- Minimum numeric data entry skills of 7000 ksph with.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles.
- Oklahoma Insurance License or ability to obtain Oklahoma Insurance License within first (1st) year of employment.
- Minimum one year Customer Service related field.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel overnight when necessary.
Must be a team player, professional, and possess excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills. Must be detail and quality oriented, organized, analytical, and work well with minimal supervision. Current Oklahoma Insurance License preferred. Prior insurance, clerical, and/or office experience preferred.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Client Relations Representative – Eligibility (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]