Falconer, NY, USA
Rand Precision Machining
Rand Precision Machining is recruiting for 2nd shift Mill & Lathe Operators. We are a growing company and we are looking for qualified candidates that are looking for growth opportunities and a long time career.
Setup/Operator of Mori Seki/Hwacheon (Fanuc) CNC single/multi spindle Lathes and/or Mills. Individual hired will be working in a cell environment and responsible for running production on multiple machines. This individual will also be responsible for documenting inspections as required by quality control.
The CNC machinist operates computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts. The CNC machinist loads parts in the machine, cycles machine and detects malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools. The position runs production lots, communicates with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintains a safe, organized and clean work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks.
- Performs inspection of machined products, and documents results.
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
- Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, and sand blasting tasks.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Mechanical Capacity.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
The Position with Rand Precision Machining includes the following:
· Full-Time Hours
· 2nd Shift 4:15pm-2:15am
· Monday- Friday
· Shift Differential of $2.00 after 1st year
· Boot Reimbursement
Location: Falconer, NY
Benefits offered: Vacation Time
Premier Precision Machining, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to fostering diversity in its staff, and strongly encourages applications from the entire spectrum of a diverse community.
If interested in working for Rand Precision Machine please send resume to Rand Machine or complete our online application at www.randmachine.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [CNC Machinist (Falconer, NY, USA) ]