Greater Fort Worth Area
Black Rifle Coffee Company
We are Black Rifle Coffee Company, a veteran-owned company serving premium, fresh-roasted coffee to people who love America. We have a love for coffee, dogs, the outdoors, America, and most importantly, our customers! We are more than a product and more than a company; we are a culture. A culture full of motivated people who roll up their sleeves and get the job done with integrity, love, innovation, and radical transparency. Join us as we take action on our commitment to provide quality coffee and give back to the veteran and first responder communities and those who support it
We are looking to build a team to provide world-class service to our customers. Responsibilities include providing our customers with quality products, efficient service, and maintaining a clean and organized store, all while displaying a courteous service attitude. To be successful in this role, you should have customer service skills, the ability to perform multiple tasks at any given time, and the desire to embrace the Black Rifle Coffee culture.
- Maintains mission focus with an unwavering purpose to succeed in achieving our objectives as a company, a store, and as individuals.
- Attention to detail when providing quality beverages, and retail items.
- Observes all standards pertaining to recipes, product quality, and health and safety.
- Keeps a clean, setup, and organized workstation according Black Rifle Coffee Company standards.
- Ensures all equipment is operational and reports any maintenance needs.
- Takes the initiative to anticipate the needs of our customers and our store based on the customer cues and the store environment.
- Productively communicates with the team and management, assists in new team member training and acclimation, and contributes to a positive team environment and store culture.
- Acts with radical transparency, integrity and commitment, and knowledge that promote the culture and mission of Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Adheres to Black Rifle Coffee Company’s operational policies and procedures that include cash handling, and health and safety regulations.
- Celebrates team and individual achievements, while reinforcing store morale and the culture at Black Rifle Coffee Company.
- Brings a customer-first attitude and maintains a calm demeanor at all times
- Must be 16 years or older
- 1+ years experience in customer service environment
- Previous work experience as a barista or server is desirable
- Ability to learn with brewing equipment
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Basic math skills
- Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive pay
- Additional benefits based on position and experience
BRCC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. All selected candidates will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Coffee Store Team Members & Leaders (Greater Fort Worth Area) ]