2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR, USA
SERVPRO of Southwest Portland
SERVPRO® of Southwest Portland Commercial Marketing Representative
Do you love working with people and educating them?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Commercial Marketing Representative. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced in marketing to commercial prospects, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
· Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned commercial contact lists, participating in professional associations, providing lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education courses
· Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
· Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build commercial customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world, compile and maintain commercial center of influence (COI) information, identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
· Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with commercial COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
· Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
· A minimum two years of progressively responsible commercial business-to-business sales experience
· Experience with commercial sales and marketing within the service sector
· Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
· Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
· Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
· Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
· Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable la
Competitive base plus activity-based commission and increases based on merit.
Visit our website www.servprosouthwestportland.com, for additional information
TO APPLY: E-mail your resume, along with salary history, to:firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Commercial Sales & Marketing (2525 Northwest Wilson Street, Portland, OR, USA) ]