1365 U.S. 101, Florence, Oregon, USA
Oregon Pacific Bank
Applicant must qualify under the following specifications:
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent
Experience: 2 years experience in a comparable position. General banking knowledge preferred
To answer incoming telephone calls, direct calls to proper person and/or department, and resolve client inquiries.
• Answer client calls in a professional tone and manner
• Assist in the operations of Banking On-Call, Online Banking and Online Bill Pay functions
• Handle client debit card transaction problems
• Open and distribute daily mail, log returned mail and distribute to appropriate department for corrections
• Prepare Operations certifications
• Process victim restitution payments
• Review debit card order report for accuracy and problems
• Departmental Supply Orders
o Wire Transfer Verification
o GL Balancing
o File Maintenance
o Assist with new account mailings
• Other duties as assigned to meet client and operational needs
Ability to concentrate and focus on essential functions in appropriate priority order is required. Requires interaction with clients and co-workers in sometimes difficult circumstances requiring patience. Requires being punctual, dependable, detail oriented and responsible for work outcomes and results. Requires sitting for long periods and traveling to other departments and locations, as needed. Requires extensive phone contact with clients, contact with others by telephone, use of electronic mail, and face-to-face discussions. Requires completion of assigned on-line training courses with a passing percentage. Professional environment requiring appropriate professional demeanor and attire. Work is performed indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• ability to work with others in a team environment
• ability to communicate orally in an effective manner
• competency in operating and handling multi-line phone system
• competency in providing exemplary client services in a professional manner
• ability to tolerate stress
• ability to interpret bank policies and procedures to clients
• ability to deal with clients under circumstances requiring tact and diplomacy
• competency in basic mathematical skills such as calculating interest and percentages
• ability to operate Microsoft Office products
• ability to type up to 30 words per minute
• ability to use photocopying equipment
• ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
CORE BEHAVIORS for DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE
Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the client, whether internal or external.
Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the client, increase personal satisfaction and improve the Bank.
Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
Problem Solving. Being creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternative, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
Communication. Keep other informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
Have a Sense of Community. We firmly believe that we’re only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Communications Center Representative I (2 positions) (1365 U.S. 101, Florence, Oregon, USA) ]