16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primarily responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications campaigns and projects for external and internal audiences that support the goals and objectives of DDOK. Administer communications programs, corporate newsletters, HTML email programs and web content. Coordinate special projects/events and sponsorship activities and provide support in community relations planning. Works closely with management and other internal groups and individuals; handles written communications for a variety of constituents; interacts with internal personnel, outside vendors and community organizations.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or related field and 3-5 years of work experience in communications or related field
- OR a minimum of five years of work experience in communications or related field
- Must type 45 WPM.
- Advanced knowledge of Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and Crisis Communications.
- Advanced knowledge of researching, writing and editing and media relations.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Familiarity with supporting software applications (Powerpoint, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and content management systems preferred).
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts and technical data in simple terms.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Previous dental or healthcare-related experience preferred.
- Requires the ability to read, analyze and interpret general industry periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government regulations.
- Requires the ability to write reports, business correspondence and engaging newsletter articles to a variety of constituents.
- Requires the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from DDOK managers/staff, dentists/dental staff, benefits brokers/agents, DDOK clients/subscribers, and the general public.
- Must be able to write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar and be able to vary writing style to meet audience needs.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Communications Specialist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]