Several Locations Available
Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- This frontline position is crucial in creating a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience for NSB customers; a successful candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills. Previous cash handling is a plus!!
- The Community Banker will be responsible for receiving and processing customers’ financial transactions as well as opening and maintaining customer accounts and services. *Senior Community Bankers will guide customers through loan processes*
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop relationships with our valued customers, protect bank and customer information, and maintain customer confidentiality.
- A high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent is required.
- *Senior Community Banker must have 3-5 years of branch experience*
Opportunity for growth
- NSB has training opportunities to engage employees and assist with personal development within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9!
- If you’d like to start or continue a career in the finance industry, join our team!
What NSB can offer you
- NSB offers a competitive compensation based on experience.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, combined time off, 10 paid holidays, a wellness program and more!
- Profit sharing opportunity and an outstanding employer-matching 401(K) retirement program.
- NSB offers professional development opportunities, and a positive work environment supported by a team culture.
*To be considered for a position at Northfield Savings Bank you must submit an NSB Application for Employment*
Northfield Savings Bank, founded in 1867, is the largest banking institution headquartered in Vermont. All operations, leadership, and governance are in Vermont. Decisions are made here. Communities, customers, and employees have a respected voice on how we conduct business. We have strong financial resources and invest in people, programs, and technology. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment for all. There is no better time than now to join our growing professional team!
Northfield Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Member FDIC / Equal Housing Lender
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Community Banker / Senior Community Banker (Several Locations Available) ]