Phoenix, AZ, USA
Markham Contracting Co., Inc.
Markham Contracting Co., Inc. was established in 1977. We are an Arizona Family Heavy Civil Contracting Company. Markham is proud of the projects and relationships that we have built over the past 45 years. We are even more proud of our team of amazing dedicated professionals. Markham is devoted to fostering a diverse and inclusive team of unique individuals to build upon our past success. Markham Contracting is one of Arizona’s largest full-service grading, paving, concrete, wet utility, dry utility and general engineering contractors who values its employees and provides them with every opportunity to be successful.
Markham currently has an immediate opening for the following:
- Experienced Concrete Workers (Curb, Gutter, Sidewalk, Catch Basin).
- Experience in major commercial and/or heavy highway projects a plus.
- Attention to safety and the ability to work safely is a requirement.
- Ability to follow directions and work as a team is a must.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Knowledge of current ADA standards.
- Knowledge and ability to finish 2-4 ADA ramps each day.
- Knowledge to understand plans and survey.
Markham’s benefit package for qualifying employees includes:
· Competitive Pay
· Personal/Sick time
· Medical, Dental and Vision Care Benefits
· Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· 401k Employer-matched program
· Profit Sharing
Markham Contracting Co., Inc. is an EEO employer Markham Contracting does pre-employment drug testing.
If you match this description, and are interested in joining the Markham team, we would like to hear from you!
**WE HIRE VETERENS
Apply in person
- 22820 North 19th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85027. (Monday-Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm).
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Concrete Finisher (Phoenix, AZ, USA) ]