Olathe, KS, USA
Full Service Chimney
FULL TIME – 100% PAID TRAINING
We have multiple openings for a Construction Project Manager leading a field team repair crew daily. The right candidate to fill this role has either a degree, vocational education, military experience, or other relevant certifications.
No matter your level of education or experience, rest assured, we provide paid training to our industry before you’re expected to fully manage any job site.
~ 𝗩𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆! ~
In this position, you will be assisting and eventually leading a repair team in their efforts to restore the safety and functionality of chimneys and fireplaces. Look forward to exponential growth and plentiful opportunities for the right candidates.
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗮𝘆: $60,000 – $85,000 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿
𝗡𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱! We provide fully-paid training upon hire. Other duties include but are not limited to inspections, cleanings, repair, and maintenance.
𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗞𝗦
𝗝𝗢𝗕 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘: 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧: 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆-𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝟳:𝟭𝟱𝗮𝗺 – 𝟱𝗽𝗺 (𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗯; 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟱𝗽𝗺).
- 1+ year – Proven experience as a Project Manager (Required).
- College degree preferred, not required.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of construction procedures, materials, and project management principles.
- A team player with dedication to team leadership, safety, and customer service.
- Certification or relevant experience in the construction, carpentry, gas appliance, or chimney and fireplace industries.
- Comfortable and competent using standard masonry tools, levels, trowels, and saws.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and roofs.
- Familiar with laying courses of brick and block, mixing mortar and cement, and knowledgeable of safety practices for both masonry equipment and scaffolding.
- Tolerant of year-round outdoor exposure and work on scaffolding at height.
- Experience with Apple products (iPads/Apple software etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- General sales experience or residential construction-business related experience a plus.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- On-Site Gym
- Free Snack/Beverage Station Daily
𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀/𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗳𝗳 ~ (𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀!)
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- 4-day vacation for Thanksgiving
- 5-day vacation for Christmas
𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗:
• Work truck provided for use during business hours
• Reimbursement for personal vehicle mileage if used for business purposes
• Work Clothing and Tools
• 100% Paid Training
• Full-benefits start at completion of 90-days
QUESTIONS? TEXT us at 913-349-8828 to chat with our Career Specialist. We’re here to help! 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
𝘌𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘖𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Construction Project Manager (Olathe, KS, USA) ]