Northport VA Medical Center, Middleville Road, Northport, NY, USA
Veterans Contracting Group, Inc.
Construction Super / Assist. Project manager wanted with plan and spec. experience for a large Healthcare Facility roof replacement and parking lot replacement project in Northport, NY.
The work is starting in March 2021and will last 1-2 years.
Must be able to read and understand construction drawings. Previous commercial construction experience required.
OSHA 30 hour training required. We will assist with this if you are interested and do not have the training.
Candidates should be hard-working, motivated, and looking to excel.
Candidate will work directly with owners, professionals, executives, superintendents, subcontractors and officials to insure that all project directives are met.
– Manage and supervise on site construction, subcontractors and vendors
– Complete and submit all field required reports and logs including daily logs, subcontractor change orders, RFI’s and project progress / schedules updates
– Evaluate plans, specifications and related construction documents for construct-ability and provide recommendations for value engineering
– Communicate design or material delivery issues to insure no impact to schedule or cost and report significant project related issues to project leadership in a timely manner
– Ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met and obtain all project related permits and licenses from Authorities Having Jurisdiction
– Implement on site quality control and adherence to plans and specifications- Review and approve subcontractor and vendor pay requisitions and submit for final approval – Schedule delivery and sequence of project materials and work
– Hold weekly site meeting for subcontractors and clients and communicate the schedule to subcontractors and vendors
– Ensure regular communications with owners, subcontractors, and vendors- Play key role in internal preparation and project debriefs
Please include the statement ‘General Liability and Workman’s Compensation’ in your response to this posting.
Job Type: Full-time
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Construction Super / Assist. Project Manager (Northport VA Medical Center, Middleville Road, Northport, NY, USA) ]