Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Primarily responsible for writing, editing and delivering content to support the marketing and communications goals and objectives of DDOK. Customizing communications for DDOK’s various audiences. Optimizing content for a variety of channels including, but not limited to, websites/portals, constituent newsletters, digital/social media, and print collateral. Leveraging SEO methodology in content development when necessary. Modifying content on digital platforms. Maintaining editorial and department project calendars to ensure relevancy and timeliness of marketing and communications companywide. Working closely with internal groups/individuals to research/gather necessary information to enhance and accurately execute communications, and interacting with outside vendors and community organizations on content marketing campaigns and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field and three (3) five (5) years of work experience in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- OR a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or related field.
- Experience researching, developing and customizing content for various constituencies and mediums.
- Skilled writer and storyteller.
- Ability to communicate complicated concepts in simple terms.
- Experience optimizing content for digital media platforms and channels.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with web content management systems and HTML.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- Advanced knowledge of AP style.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Must type 45 WPM.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Previous dental or healthcare-related experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe design applications (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred.
- Experience executing digital media campaigns (e.g., SEM, online display, social media) a plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and/or other optimization tools a plus.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Content Marketing Specialist (Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]