Dallas, TX, USA
Stinson LLP is seeking an Associate with three to five years of experience to join the Corporate Finance Division in our Dallas office.
Qualifications Required: Active Texas attorney license required. Qualified candidates will have three to five years of relevant experience (as described below), possess excellent academic credentials, and have strong writing, analytical, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
Relevant experience includes experience in connection with (1) mergers and acquisitions, (2) securities law compliance/capital markets, (3) venture capital, (4) private equity, and (5) corporate governance. More specifically, candidates should have some experience with the following:
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to merger and acquisition transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to venture capital investment transactions,
- Serving in a junior associate or mid-level associate capacity with respect to private equity investment/leveraged buy-out transactions,
- Reviewing and providing advice with respect to Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, as well as proxy statements,
- Providing advice on corporate governance matters,
- Serving in a junior associate or lead associate capacity with respect to public and/or private offerings of equity and debt securities.
Please upload a resume with your law school class rank listed if available, cover letter, unofficial law school transcript, and a writing sample. For questions, contact email@example.com.
Stinson LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Stinson LLP is a federal contractor. Information gathered through applicant Voluntary Self-Identification will be used periodically with various government agencies for statistical reporting and to measure the effectiveness of our Affirmative Action and EEO outreach efforts. All information is requested on a voluntary basis and will be kept confidential. We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Applicants with a disability that are in need of an accommodation to complete the Stinson LLP application process should contact Human Resources at 316.268.7962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting an application, you certify the information provided is true to the best of your knowledge and belief. You understand that being untruthful in response to any of the answers provided within an application or any of the attached documents may lead to your termination in the event you are employed. If employed, you will be required to provide documentation showing you are legally authorized to work in the United States. We conduct criminal background checks of all individuals offered employment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Corporate Finance Associate Attorney – Dallas (Dallas, TX, USA) ]