5105 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Indiana Members Credit Union
To distribute internal mail, supplies and other items as needed to and from various locations of credit union and vendors in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Process supply orders for branches and departments
- Pick up and deliver US Mail to and from post office
- Deliver internal mail and supplies to branches and departments
- Prepare mailings or shipments
- Upkeep of company service vehicles
- Order supplies from various pre-authorized vendors
- Interpersonal skills and Communication
- Organization and accuracy
- Sense of urgency
Most of the time will be spent in a company vehicle with home base located in Facilities area.
- Will require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing up to 50 lbs.
Daily route to various branches and other credit union locations, post office and other businesses as needed.
Required education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
Additional eligibility requirements
- Completion of required IMCU compliance training annually or as needed
- Satisfactory driving record
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Courier (5105 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, USA) ]