Phoenix, AZ, USA
The Care Center Manager is responsible for the execution of various call center strategies which is inclusive of meeting all service level standards for the lines of business supported within the Care Center. In addition, this role must conduct regular monitoring of site performance through available standards and metrics ensuring that the company goals and objectives are achieved. The emphasis for this role is to ensure that our products and services are compelling, highly desirable, service oriented and best in class. This role will be expected to fulfill these objectives through a variety of deliverables, including but not limited to; inspiring, leading and growing the talent of front-line supervisors. This role demands someone that thinks critically about maximizing the business value of our service offerings.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure all employees always uphold the company core values
• Present yourself in a professional, organized manner that conveys confidence and willingness to be approached
• Oversight of the overall call center service levels to the service level agreements
• Ensure the Care Center culture is inclusive, engaging and rewarding
• Review and access responses proposed corrective measures, and investigation reports regarding client feedback
• Evaluates various processes, policies and procedures of the group for further improvements (e.g., training period, manpower planning, system improvement initiatives, etc.)
• Conduct regular process reviews of operations in order to assess its strengths and identify areas for improvements
• Ensure received requests, specifications, and directives from client representatives are properly addressed and resolved
• Conducts regular interface with clients to ensure that their needs and requirements are met
• Coordinates HR related concerns such as Disciplinary actions, HR forms, Disputes, etc
• Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments/leaders to ensure call center practices are in line with the expectations of the business
• Assist with taking and resolving escalated calls
• Provide feedback and mentoring to staff
Education & Training
Trained in PHI, HIPAA, and Fraud, Waste & Abuse.
Knowledge and Experience
• Proficient in oral and written communication skills
• Outstanding and proven Customer Service skills
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and have the capacity to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong Comprehension of Internal Reservation process
• Effective Training experience preferred
• The position may require you to sit for extended periods of time
• The position may require you to travel to attend training seminars, collaborate with other offices or to assist in new markets
Possess effective communication skills, planning and organizing ability, problem analysis, problem solving, flexibility, the ability to delegate, stress tolerance, initiative, negotiation skills, persuasiveness and attention to detail.
Must be able to work during any hours of Care Center Operations
Secure Transportation is an EEO/AAP Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Care Manager (Phoenix, AZ, USA) ]