177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
The customer service associate is a critical part of our mission to delivery timely, accurate and professional customer service. This vital position is a part of our scan based trading department and requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist both our internal and external customers. Associates communicate with customers primarily through phone, e-mail, chat and utilize a variety of systems to navigate customer accounts, research policies and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engaging and compassionate customer service through written and verbal communication.
- Focus on customer-centric continuous improvement efforts in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Assist customers with questions regarding product information, order status, and other related inquiries while meeting and exceeding productivity and quality standards.
- Process orders, forms and other requests as needed.
- Make independent decisions keeping both customer expectations and company needs in mind.
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of customer service related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Enthusiastic and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks assigned
- Organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Works successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service Representative (177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA) ]