177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
The customer service associate is a critical part of our mission to delivery timely, accurate and professional customer service. This vital position is a part of our customer care and sales team and requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist both our internal and external customers. Associates communicate with customers primarily through phone, e-mail, help desk application, chat and utilize a variety of systems to navigate customer accounts, research policies and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide engaging and compassionate customer service through written and verbal communication.
- Focus on customer-centric continuous improvement efforts in order to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with customers and other internal teams to resolve priority issues
- Assist customers with questions regarding product information, order status, and other related inquiries while meeting and exceeding productivity and quality standards.
- Works hands on with other customer service agents to assist with training, coaching, development, and process documentation efforts as needed.
- Process orders, forms and other requests as needed.
- Make independent decisions keeping both customer expectations and company needs in mind.
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a call center or customer-centric environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Enthusiastic with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks assigned
- Organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Works successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service Representative (177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA) ]