New York, NY, USA
Customer Service Representative
Operates data entry equipment and other office equipment. Transcribes routine pre-coded information, files documentation, communicates with Delivery Technicians and Branch Manager, and support ongoing company procedures and policies.
Essential Job Functions
· Answers phones, responds to emails and provides customer service support relating to branch operations, patient requests, and equipment .
· Coordinates with patient to schedule service and delivery of equipment.
· Provides administrative support to Branch Manager based upon current projects and initiatives; may be responsible for drafting correspondence, generating reports, reviewing data and processing supporting documentation as needed.
· Communicates clearly and directly with other employees and customers
· Maintains a favorable working relationship with all employees and customers to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
· Participates in general performance improvement processes and adheres to approved methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
· Ensures compliance with company standards, cost control, waste reduction, quality patient care, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
· Complies with state and federal regulations and licensure and assures all are up to date.
· Maintains and develops personal competencies, skills and licenses, as required
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Regularly lift/carry items weighing up to 30 lbs.
· Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Frequent prolonged standing, sitting, and walking.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
· Excellent customer service skills and communication, both written and oral.
· Ability to understand and articulate services that Panakeia offers.
· Ability to analyze and solve practical problems.
· Ability to read, analyze, procedures, or regulations.
· Ability to write reports and procedure manuals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
· Ability to multi-task with high level of attention to detail
· Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers
· Must be a teachable/coachable and work well with others
· Must be able to work independently
Employment is contingent on:
· Background investigation
· Drug Screen
· Valid Driver’s License in state of residence with a clean driving record
Educational and Experience Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
· Experience in medical field and administrative record management
· Must have 1 year of administrative support experience
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, etc.
· Experience with Patient and/or Route Scheduling, preferred
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Work Environment and Environmental Conditions
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Veterans are encouraged to apply but is not a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
We comply with the CDC Guidelines
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Customer Service Representative (New York, NY, USA) ]