1275 Person Street, Durham, NC, USA
A new opportunity for veterans has arrived! Become a delivery driver for Intersection Logistics, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. We are hiring delivery drivers at all levels, full-time and part-time.
What does a Delivery Associate do?
- Drives a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community.
- Typical working days are 10 hours (x4). (Shift varies slightly during peak season)
- Follows strict safety standards on and off the road.
- Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process.
What are the basic requirements?
- Must be 21+ and have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment.
- Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less.
- Must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must consent to a drug screening.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers.
- Employee benefits available
- Competitive wages, $15 per hour + overtime as required
- Opportunities for growth in a growing company
Intersection Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Associate (1275 Person Street, Durham, NC, USA) ]