Tualatin, OR, USA
BLUE BLAZER VENTURES INC
A new opportunity has arrived! Become a delivery driver for Blue Blazer Ventures, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner based out of Tualatin Oregon. We are hiring delivery drivers at all levels, for both seasonal and year-round opportunities.
What does a Delivery Associate do?
o Drives a delivery van to drop off Amazon packages to customers within their community.
o Commonly works 2-4 days a week (depending on full time or part time)
o Typical working days are 9 hours.
o Follows strict safety standards on and off the road.
o Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner.
o Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process.
What are the basic requirements?
o Must be 21+ and have a valid driver’s license within the state of employment.
o Must be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less.
o Must be able to move boxes up to 70 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
o Must be able to easily get in and out of the van, with or without reasonable accommodation.
o Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers.
o Must be willing to submit to a 5 panel drug test
o Employee benefits available
o Competitive wages and potential for bonuses
o Community Interaction
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.75 – $17.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- driving: 4 years (Preferred)
- driver’s license (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Company-provided uniform
- Employee’s own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Associate for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner! (Tualatin, OR, USA) ]