Salisbury, MD, USA
A Delivery Merchandiser is part of CCCI’s Direct Store Delivery (DSD) system. This role may be assigned one of the following route types: Tel-Sell, or Sideload/Coolest/OFS. The Delivery Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently and effectively delivering, unloading, and merchandising our products in customer accounts according to CCCI standards. The Delivery Merchandiser will be responsible for delivering, merchandising, maintaining company standards at customer locations. This is a physical and fast-paced position that stocks and faces products on shelves, displays, and in coolers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test Job Duty
- Delivers, unloads, merchandises and rotates product in assigned accounts to CCCI and customer standards (e.g., filling shelves and coolers, stocking displays, rotating products, removing out of date and damaged products)
- Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging product neatly and organized in the designated area
- Ensures neat appearance of all CCCI equipment and product in assigned accounts
- Fosters relationship with account personnel and provides superior customer service to all accounts serviced.
- Maintains safe working environment and CCCI quality assurance standards at every account
- Ensures proper accounting of product, cash, and assets daily
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced continuous lifting environment
- Ability to lift to 75 lbs. of product repetitively
- Availability to work some weekends and some holidays
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products, or retail management experience is strongly preferred
High school diploma or GED
Work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Merchandiser – Home Market (Salisbury, MD, USA) ]