Cleveland, OH, USA
The Delivery Technician is a driving position responsible for the delivery, set up, pick up and troubleshooting of AdvaCare’s equipment.
AdvaCare Systems has provided Durable and Home Medical Equipment across the Midwest for over 20 years to become the top regional provider of DME in the nation.
* Deliver and install Medical Equipment in a safe and timely manner.
* Safe operation of a company-owned 16’ Box Truck.
* Instructing patients, family members, and caregivers on equipment functions while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
* Minor repair and equipment troubleshooting while in the field.
* High School Degree or G.E.D.
* Ability to lift an average of 50 pounds and perform strenuous work.
* Basic phone/computer skills.
* Ability to receive and maintain a DOT Medical Examiner’s Card.
* All candidates must possess a clean driving record and criminal background. Candidates will also be subject to a drug screen to be considered for the position.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Delivery Technician (Cleveland, OH, USA) ]