Braintree, MA, USA
The role of the Mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, repair brakes, driveline, suspension systems, oil changes, etc. During the season (March – November) ½ days on Saturdays is part of the standard schedule and you may be required to work nights for a month long rotation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general mechanical repairs;
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services;
- Repairs small engines and pneumatic tool;
- Performs scheduled maintenance services on vehicles and equipment; and
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, some mechanical experience or technical training is preferred, but not required;
- Possess a strong work ethic and safety mindset;
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Basic tools required;
- Must be willing to stand and/or be mobile for long shifts;
- Possess a valid driver’s license; and
- Possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
We offer a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) and Pension Plan.
indus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Equipment/Vehicles) (Braintree, MA, USA) ]