Twin Cities, MN, USA
STAR Services – Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN
$14 per hour – Full-time, Part-time
Is it time for you to LOVE WHAT YOU DO? Are you EXCITED to MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Are you READY to SMILE on your way to work? STAR Services has the job for you. Take your shining attitude to a rewarding career in direct care. STAR has flexible shifts available now! Our team works across the Metro Area at a variety of sites including family homes, group homes, day programs, work sites, and schools.
- Provide support and supervision to people receiving our services
- Administer medications as needed
- Assist people with daily routines as needed, including but not limited to: cooking, housekeeping, hobbies, socializing, budgeting, personal hygiene, and community events.
Additional Tasks May Include:
- Trips to the movies or shopping
- Attending sports events like a baseball game or Special Olympics
- Visiting parks
- Using public transportation
- Working toward personal goals
- Dining out
- Skill building
STAR Services, Inc. is a unique company designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the human services field for our customers. Founded in St. Paul, MN in 1998, STAR Services has recognized and met the needs of individuals, service providers, counties and state agencies, families, and staff; to enhance the services being provided to people with disabilities. We provide a variety of supports and solutions including contracted staffing services; classroom, onsite, and online training; compliance and program consulting; and assistance with business and financial management needs.
Apply directly at: https://fs30.formsite.com/starsvcs/stardspshort/index.html
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background study through the Department of Human Services