8200 Precinct Line Rd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
Seeking outstanding candidate to be second-in-command of growing, 55-person company. Ideal candidate has proven track record of operational management performance and an extensive manufacturing background.
We are a 40 plus-year-old semi-custom wood manufacturing business. We have an established company culture and talented front-line employees. We also have a strong core of long-term customers. However, we are working hard to transition out of being a manual labor manufacturing business, into an automated custom shop. The ideal candidate would help us advance our vision of transitioning our current workforce into higher skilled jobs and implementing automated machinery into our manufacturing process.
The position will be responsible for the following areas of the organization:
- Performance of operating profit, including revenue, margin, and overhead vs. targets
- Planning and execution to deliver results via people and processes
- Management oversight of Production, Field Services, Drafting and Sales departments
- Establishing an environment of product and process innovation and improvement
- Developing front-line employees and managers through training and coaching
The position is tasked with three primary immediate objectives:
- Implement and document effective and efficient processes throughout the company
- Transition company from highly manual, to highly automated processes
- Develop leadership talent and structure with departmental employees
Candidate must have excellent interpersonal relationship skills and ability to communicate effectively with both front-line employees and executives. Candidate must also have strong organizational skills and the ability to set clear priorities across all levels of the organization.
Candidate needs to have a high aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
Requirements: Position requires 3-6 years of experience in similar role within a manufacturing environment. Bachelor of Business or equivalent degree is preferred.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Director of Operations (8200 Precinct Line Rd, North Richland Hills, TX 76182) ]