Dover, NH, USA
The Distribution Lead is responsible for the training, support and oversight of temporary associate staff, adhearing to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and plays a key role in the direct support of production activities. Additional responsibilities to include the following:
- Train associates on SOPs, assign associates to specific tasks on the production floor.
- Supervise and monitor production activities for adherence to SOP and quality.
- Support associate staff providing guidance and leadership in dealing with problems and issues that arise during production.
- Ensure adherence to required security and safety policies.
- Collect production and quality data and communicate to Supervisory staff in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED and one (1) to three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.