16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Responsible for coordinating and maintaining the flow of all incoming and outgoing mail. Knowledge of the DDOK claim and predetermination processing policies and submission requirements is necessary in order to coordinate, sort, date stamp, and pre-edit claims and pre-determinations so as to insure the procedural and financial accuracy of these claims as well as the proper payment. Also responsible for applying correct postage and category of each outgoing piece of mail to ensure all corporate, state, and federal regulations are met. Distribute all incoming mail to the appropriate department personnel within the Standards of Performance. This position will also be responsible for receiving special courier deliveries and deliver to appropriate personnel.
- Self-starter and ability to work with little supervision
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work closely with others
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in mail room or similar job
- Must type 30 WPM; Numeric data enter 8,000 KSPH; Alpha data enter 6,000 KSPH
- Must be punctual and dependable
- One (1) year claims processing experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of dental insurance and/or terminology
- Research and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience using Pitney Bowes postage machines
- Knowledge of DDOK claims processing policies and requirements
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Document Control Coordinator (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]