Remote (14252 West 44th Avenue, Golden, CO, USA)
Alpine Remediation, Inc
Driller Job Positing
Alpine Remediation, Inc is a woman owned, small business that has been in operation since 2009 and is based out of Golden, CO. Alpine offers a full suite of environmental drilling and remediation services, providing direct push drilling, auger drilling, and remediation services not only in CO but nationwide. Our staff are some of the best in the business with extensive and diverse experience. Alpine takes pride in the fact that 86% of our employees have been working with us for over 6 years and 50+% of its employees have been with the company since it began. Alpine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal at Alpine is simple: extraordinary product quality and customer service. We accomplish this by observing a common set of values and by partnering with organizations that have the finest reputation for quality. There are no shortcuts; we believe that our goals are accomplished only with a real commitment from every employee. Alpine currently has an opening on its team for a driller that will start at $17/hr.
Alpine’s values and beliefs require that we:
- Treat employees and colleagues with respect; Alpine does not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Involve all employees in creative problem solving.
- Provide consistent leadership and competent on-the-job training.
- Maintain an open-door policy that encourages interaction and discussion; encourage ideas to improve the workplace and increase productivity.
- Provide effective and efficient corrective action to resolve customer service issues and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Deliver competitive, outstanding service to our customers and partner with vendors who share that goal.
- Alpine takes a different approach to field work. Instead of experienced field workers graduating to the office, they remain in the field providing a breadth of knowledge and experience for your site.
Alpine is an environmental drilling service that offers in-situ injections. Our work uses Direct Push Technology for continuous soil sampling, discrete groundwater sampling, soil vapor sampling and well installations using direct push rigs. We also have a CME rig which provides Auger Services, doing Soil Sampling, Split Spoon Sampling, Shelby Tube Sampling and CME Continuous Sampling and Monitoring Well Installation.
We are looking for someone that will complement our team, that shows a desire to learn, has a solid work ethic and will be able to travel not only within Colorado but to other states as the jobs require.
All of Alpine’s staff are HAZWOPER, Safeland USA, and CPR/First Aid certified. If you do not already have these requirements, Alpine provides paid time to complete all required certifications.
All employees are required pass a background check, have a clean MVR (no DUIs) and must be able to pass a DOT regulated drug test. Each employee will need to be able to pass a DOT and HAZMAT physical as well.
The driller role is a manual labor role, it requires a person who is not afraid to work hard and get dirty. The workday can be up to 10-12 hours long and will at times require weekend work. You will need to be able to lift 50 – 100 pounds frequently through the workday.
An ideal applicant would have a Commercial Driving License, class B at least, or would be willing to get a CDL license once hired.
Alpine has a standard introductory period for all employees which is the first 90 days of employment. During this time, you will be able to determine if your new job is suitable for you and your supervisor will have an opportunity to evaluate your work performance.
The nature of our work may require the use chemicals (e.g. remediation products, cleaning compounds, etc.) in its operations. You will receive training and become familiar with the handling, use, storage and control measures relating to these substances if you will use or likely be exposed to them. Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) are available for inspection in your work area. You will be required to follow all labeling requirements.
Alpine is committed to providing a clean, safe, and healthful work environment for its employees. Alpine and all employees must comply with all occupational safety and health standards and regulations established by the Occupational Safety and Health Act and state and local regulations. In addition, all employees are expected to obey safety rules and exercise caution and common sense in all work activities. Alpine provides uniforms and all PPE required to all its employees.
Benefits offered once the 90-day introductory period is complete:
- Insurance: Alpine covers 100% of health, vision, and dental insurance for its employees, you can add family coverage to the plan but that is covered by the employee
- Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO is earned at a rate of 0.577 days for each pay period, up to a maximum of fifteen days of PTO per calendar year
- Retirement: Alpine employees can participate in a company- sponsored 401(k) retirement plan, employees become eligible to participate in the plan after one year of service.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Driller (Remote (14252 West 44th Avenue, Golden, CO, USA)) ]